Here are the features on Europe.
- Paris: The City of Light – this first post on Paris gives you an overview of many of the spectacular sights to be enjoyed there.
- Photo Gallery: Paris Overview – additional photos from our first day in Paris and a few more.
- Paris Ooh-La-La – about an unusual experience on our first morning in Paris as well as a visit to the Moulin Rouge and the Montmartre
- The Colosseum of Rome – almost 2000 years old, the Colosseum remains one of the must-see attractions in Rome.
- Photo Gallery: The Colosseum – additional photos of the Colosseum
- Sicily and Mount Etna – even when it’s not erupting, a trip to Mount Etna is worth doing.
- Photo Gallery: Sicily and Mount Etna – more pictures of Sicily and Mount Etna
- Old Lisbon – we visit historic Lisbon including the Castelo de Sao Jorge, the Baixa district, the Rossio Square and more.
- Photo Gallery: Lisbon – additional photos from our Lisbon visit
- Barcelona: The Sagrada Familia – this is Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece. We tour it inside and out.
- Photo Gallery: Sagrada Familia – additional photos of the Sagrada Familia
- Barcelona: Parc Güell – another of Gaudi’s masterpieces
- Photo Gallery: Parc Güell – additional photos of the park
- Barcelona: La Rambla and More – exploring the waterfront and La Rambla
- Photo Gallery: La Rambla and More – additional photos
- Cadiz: The Cats of Cadiz – on our walkabout tour of the Old Town in Cadiz we came across feral cats and explored the old Roman theatre and the Cathedral.
- Photo Gallery: Cadiz – additional photos of Cadiz
- Figueres: Hello Dali!
- Malaga: A Tale of Two Castles – on our stop in Malaga we took in the two Moorish castles as well as the seeing some gardens and some street entertainers downtown.
- Photo Gallery: Malaga – additional photos of Malaga