Here is a collection of my blog pages on Australia.
NEW SOUTH WALES
- One Winery, Two Giant Fig Trees and a Restaurant in the Middle of Nowhere
- Where Two Oceans Meet – we visit the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse near the town of Augusta in the Margaret River region
- Historic Fremantle
- Fremantle Prison Torchlight Tour
- Sandsurfing in Lancelin – large dunes of pure white sand attract sandsurfers as well as tourists to Lancelin in Western Australia
- Where Kangaroos Come Alive – about an unusual place to see kangaroos in the wild that is easily accessible from Perth
- Downtown Perth
- Perth’s Kings Park
- Perth’s Playground – about Crown Perth, an entertainment complex of hotels, restaurants, casinos and theatres.