Here is a collection of my blog pages on Canada.
- The Dragonfly Festival – annual festival every June in Wabamun, Alberta
- Abbotsford Tulip Festival
- Airshow At Night (About the Abbotsford International Airshow)
- Cascade Falls (near Mission, B.C.)
- Great Scot! It’s the Great Gatsby! (About Rowena’s Inn on the River at Harrison Mills, B.C.)
- Grouse Mountain in the Summer
- Vancouver: An Overview
- Suburban Vancouver: An Overview
- Historic Powell River – Powell River is steeped in history. The pulp and paper mill was the largest in the world for a while. The original company townsite has been preserved as a National Historic District with 400 original buildings. There’s also an open air forestry museum along the Willingdon Beach Trail.
- Averill Creek Vineyard (near Duncan, B.C.)
- Fabulous Butchart Gardens
- The Historic Kinsol Trestle – about an historic old railroad trestle near Shawnigan Lake, about an hour out of Victoria
- The Other Side of Victoria
- The Heart of Regina – a visit to Wascana Lake and the Provincial Legislature